Use ADSI Edit to get the legacyExchangeDN for the Mailbox. Use the normal steps to add an additional mailbox in Outlook only instead of typing the username, type the legacyExchangeDN. The legacyExchangeDN will be in a format like:
To get the legacyDN use the following steps:
- On the Exchange Server, open ADSIEdit.
- Browse to the location of the account. The structure will resemble the OU structure.
- Right click the account & select Properties.
- Scroll down to the legacyDN attribute.
- Copy it to the clipboard & paste as needed.
Description – When a user browses to a website that uses flash, the website reports that Flash needs to be installed even though the newest version is installed. If you log in as an administrator, you do not get the flash message.
Cause – Incorrect permissions in the registry.
Solution – The local Users group needs to have at least Read permission to the keys listed below. Use ProcessMonitor to double check the affected registry keys. Search for “denied”. In my case it appeared as though only the ShockwaveFlash.6 key needed the adjustment.